Discover The Science of You
An Introduction to Personal Development For Professionals
Monthly on 2nd Friday of every month
13.00-14.30pm GMT on Zoom
Who Is This for?
For leaders and professionals who are curious investing in personal development to take control back or level up their work and home lives.Register
About Lauren Cartigny
- 13 years successful International Tech Sales
- Ex LinkedIn, Ex Equinix, Ex Rackspace
- International Coaching Federation ACC Certification 400hrs+
- NLP Practitioner
- Process Communication Model Trainer & Coach
- Gestalt Psychology Trained
- BSc (Hons) Sports and Exercise Science from Loughborough University
- 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training – Breathwork & Meditation
- Bi-Lingual in French and English
• Inclusion exercise
• Mini Training Content
• Group Coaching Breakouts for Reflection and Connection (changes every month)
• Take Aways & Actions
My work tends to be applied to professionals and work situations, but also refer to life at home. You can expect a mix of professional and personal development.
- Find Peace: Stress Management - Mindfulness skills for more calm
- Find Power: Relationship Management - Communication skills for less conflict
- Find Purpose: Confidence Building - Presentation skills for more Influence
Join me and bring your friends!
I look forward to seeing you.
"Lauren helped me understand where I was at, that stress tipping point where everyone knows when you start to kind of lose it, you start to lose that self-awareness.
In group coaching, I was actually given the tools to come back down so not only does it drive that self-awareness but actually you are empowered and have those mechanisms to manage it back down.”"
Roxanne, Chief Of Staff
"I enjoyed working with Lauren because she’s someone who's very authentic, she believes what she preaches. She's been through her own journey and she's able to help people learn from her own journey and help them confront their own difficult situations with really practical tools that really work!."